Make 2016 your best year yet!
Register for The Fundraising Series, the best fundraising training around!
This three-part workshop is designed to provide nonprofit leaders with a deeper understanding of why donors give and how your nonprofit can raise more money.
Participation in The Fundraising SeriesSM provides:
- Increased awareness of opportunities in your current fundraising plan
- Familiarity with key practices and procedures needed to support fundraising success
- Improved confidence in prospecting and making the “ask”
- Your own compressed Philanthropy Blueprint,SM an easy-to-implement 12-month system for communicating, cultivating and stewarding prospect and donor relationships
Here’s how you can attend in 2016:
- Register for The Fundraising Series scheduled for January 28, February 4 & 11 in Perrysburg, Ohio.
- Host The Fundraising Series for nonprofits in your community. Email email@example.com to learn how.
You can’t afford to miss this opportunity.
Two participants per organization required to attend to increase workshop impact and inspire implementation within the organization.
Only $500 for TWO participants.
Location for workshop:
BGSU Conference Center
1655 N. Wilkerson Way
Perrysburg, OH 43551
Latest posts by Aly Sterling Philanthropy (see all)
- 5 Strategic Fundraising Calendar Tips for Experts - August 11, 2017
- Nonprofit Staffing: 9 Pro Tips – The Nonprofit Tech Carnival - August 9, 2017
- Open Position: Nonprofit Advisor at Aly Sterling Philanthropy [Apply by August 11] - July 27, 2017