After founding her company 12 years ago at the beginning of a recession, while going through a divorce, and with three small children, Aly Sterling recognizes the importance of leading other entrepreneurs by example now.
Her breakout debut, 37, chronicles her journey through the not-so-normal obstacles women face when entering the entrepreneurial world.
This part memoir, part self-help book teaches women how to break through the limitations set upon them and create the business they’ve been dreaming of – a.k.a. all the things they won’t teach you in business school:
- Move past those self-sabotaging limiting beliefs
- Avoid emotional roadblocks (a.k.a the “orange barrels” of life)
- Navigate changing relationships (and get rid of the toxic ones)
- Take the leap, say YES to your vision (because there’s no such thing as perfect timing)
Now more than ever, Aly is serving as a resource in the business world, and wants to celebrate the launch of her book with you! Register for free today.
- Nonprofit Training Practices: 6 Essential Skills for Leaders - January 4, 2021
- Open Position: Senior Giving Specialist for Annual Programs at ProMedica [Apply to Aly Sterling Philanthropy] - November 24, 2020
- Your nonprofit mission is our good news - November 4, 2020