We are thrilled to announce that Jennifer (Jen) Pendleton, CFRE, has joined Aly Sterling Philanthropy as Vice President – and leader of our new Indiana office! That’s right. Thanks to a growing circle of clients and friends, we’re officially hanging our shingle and open for business in the Hoosier state…
- Join us for Highest and Best: Three Key Practices to Engage Your Nonprofit Board
- Please join Jen Pendleton and Aly Sterling to learn how to evolve as a leader and board!
- Three things to lift your nonprofit mission in good (tax) times and bad
- 7 Effective Ways to Promote Your Nonprofit Fundraising Efforts
- Open Position: Vice President for Institutional Advancement at Lourdes University [Apply to Aly Sterling Philanthropy]