Los Angeles Conservation Corps Seeks Development Director – The Los Angeles Conservation Corps is seeking a versatile, experienced Development Director who is eager to positively impact the lives of young people. The ideal candidate is a personable, business-minded individual who is comfortable in a no-frills environment, willing to pitch in where needed, and thrives on variety and teamwork…
- Please join Jen Pendleton and Aly Sterling to learn how to evolve as a leader and board!
- Join us for Highest and Best: Three Key Practices to Engage Your Nonprofit Board
- Three things to lift your nonprofit mission in good (tax) times and bad
- 7 Effective Ways to Promote Your Nonprofit Fundraising Efforts
- Open Position: Vice President for Institutional Advancement at Lourdes University [Apply to Aly Sterling Philanthropy]