The Chief Advancement Officer is a key executive who, in partnership with the Chief Executive Officer, is integrally involved in organizational planning and strategy to advance the Foundation’s mission, vision and values. Specifically, the Chief Advancement Officer will lead the design and execution of the overall fund development vision and strategy to support the educational and charitable goals of Phi Kappa Psi.
- Open Position: Vice President for Institutional Advancement at Lourdes University [Apply to Aly Sterling Philanthropy]
- Is American Generosity really on the decline?
- You’re invited to HAPPY HOUR with Jen Pendleton and Sarah K. Nathan
- 4 Ways to Get Better Information From Your Data
- 5 Standout Strategies for Year-End Fundraising Success