The Chief Advancement Officer is a key executive who, in partnership with the Chief Executive Officer, is integrally involved in organizational planning and strategy to advance the Foundation’s mission, vision and values. Specifically, the Chief Advancement Officer will lead the design and execution of the overall fund development vision and strategy to support the educational and charitable goals of Phi Kappa Psi.
- Don’t just onboard your board, evolve!
- Open Position: Communications Manager at A Nun’s Life Ministry [Apply by Sept. 29]
- Open Position: Grants and Contracts Associate at ABLE [Apply to Aly Sterling Philanthropy]
- 5 Strategic Fundraising Calendar Tips for Experts
- Nonprofit Staffing: 9 Pro Tips – The Nonprofit Tech Carnival
TO ASP NEWS
Sign up for our email newsletter and receive FREE resources, exclusive tips, news and offers!