Senior Giving Specialist for Annual ProgramsProMedica is seeking an experienced senior giving specialist, focused on annual programs, to play a key role in advancing the growing philanthropic goals across the healthcare system. The senior giving specialist is expected to effectively build and sustain systemwide and multifaceted annual giving programs that enhance donor acquisition and retention. In coordination with the ProMedica philanthropy team, the senior giving specialist is responsible for building strategic relationships between the people in his/her portfolio and the comprehensive campaign needs of the system.
- The ideal candidate for the senior giving specialist position is donor-centric, strategic and self-driven, able to thrive in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- They will recruit, support, and facilitate donors to participate in the annual enterprise-wide employee giving campaign.
- They will work in conjunction with the Executive Director team to build a strong donor pipeline and support annual community campaigns.
- They will be responsible for successfully executing ProMedica’s Grateful Patient strategy.
- They will ensure proper documentation in donor software system used to track and report relationship management and solicitation.
- They will achieve specific metrics by spending most of their time cultivating and stewarding donors.
- They will develop relationships in a strategic manner by creating and implementing donor-centric moves management plans for donor acquisition, cultivation and retention.
- They will attend ProMedica events and other related community events (often outside of regular office hours) as an ambassador for our Mission, as applicable.
- The senior giving specialist will work collaboratively with other fundraisers, Foundation leadership and support personnel to achieve the annual team fundraising goal of $35M.
ProMedica desires candidates with three or more years of experience in face-to-face fundraising, sales or business development.
In addition to the skills listed in the position narrative, a bachelor’s degree
is required for this position.
Salary is dependent on experience, qualifications and credentials.
ProMedica provides an outstanding benefit package, including comprehensive healthcare, paid time off and a 401(k) plan with employer match.
Please submit a cover letter (with salary requirements) and resume in one attachment by end of day December 14, 2020. Click the button below.
Apply to Aly Sterling PhilanthropyWe’ve made it easy for you to apply by submitting your cover letter, with salary requirements, resume and writing sample online.
NEWS & RESOURCES
Sign up for our email newsletter and receive FREE resources, exclusive tips, news and offers!
HAVE A QUESTION?
Contact us for more information about our services and how we can help your mission.